Andy Ann is Founder and Group CEO of NDN Group, one of the region’s fastest growing group of companies in digital media, and a leading provider of total broad-based digital solutions across multiple markets.
Led by his personal mantra of ‘Xtreme Entrepreneurship’, Andy has been iconic in spearheading a portfolio of over 17 start-ups in regional and global markets, spanning across industry sectors of technology, mobile, media and education.
Andy leads NDN Group’s strategic client counsel with his deep O2O expertise and advises across businesses on new media, digital marketing, mobile, social media, e-commerce, big-data solutions and strategic content management – to achieve a powerful, unified brand presence through sustainable business solutions that transcend market barriers and competition.
A firm believer in creating new market opportunities and introducing new products that radically shape the industry or way of life – Andy inspires and shares his trials and successes on entrepreneurship with the people he meets, and has led 5 companies to qualify for the Entrepreneurs Organization membership at 32 years of age – including multiple award winning mobile advertising network Hot Mob; digital media network HotMedia; luxurious multi-platform wedding business Darizi; and global social behavior measurement tool Klarity Analytics – a group of companies he founded since 2007, with robust year-on-year growth.
Andy is part of the prestigious global Entrepreneurs Organization, and was also selected as one of the 64 global entrepreneurs alongside Howard Schultz, Donald Trump and Marc Benioff in Regus’s ‘Growth in a difficult decade’ publication. In 2012, Andy was named one of the top 50 Chinese leaders across China alongside Li Ka Shing, Allen Zeman and others.
A multiple-award entrepreneur, Andy is an honoured recipient of the following:
– Hong Kong’s Top 10 Innovative Entrepreneur in 2005
– Winner for Innovation and Creativity presented by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce in 2006
– Red Herring Asia Top 100 Company in 2007
– Young Entrepreneur Winner of DHL and SCMP Hong Kong Business Award in 2008
– Piaget Young Entrepreneur in 2013
A charismatic and inspiring speaker, Andy is regularly invited to share his thought leadership at corporate, leadership, institutional and motivational events including:
– 3 Hutchison
– American Chambers of Commerce,
– Canadian Chamber of Commerce,
– Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference
– City University Hong Kong
– CPA Australia
– Fairton Holdings
– Founders Institution
– Google EYE
– HK Internet Association,
– Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing
– Hong Kong Management Association
– Hong Kong Open University
– Hong Kong Polytechnic University
– Hong Kong Productivity Council
– Hong Kong Wireless Technology Industry Association (WTIA)
– Junior Chamber International Hong Kong
– Loreal Group
– Price Water House Cooper
– The University of British Columbi
– UBS AG
– Wharf Holdings
– WOWX Bootcamp
Andy graduated from University of British Columbia in Canada and attained his EMBA degree from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Andy resides in Hong Kong with his wife Gretchen and their daughter Audrey.